This delicious 3-ingredient Caramel Apple Dip is a little sweet, a little tangy, and super creamy. It’s healthier than a lot of other caramel dips and is the perfect accompaniment for crispy apple slices. Snack time just got a whole lot tastier!
Creamy & Delicious Caramel Apple Dip
There are some flavor pairings that are simply iconic. Chocolate and peanut butter. Maple and bacon. Cookies and milk. And….. caramel and apple. Tart, crispy apples and sweet creamy caramel is a heavenly combination that just makes sense.
While I love a good caramel apple, it’s not exactly in my regular food rotation. But that doesn’t mean that this magical combination of flavor doesn’t have to be. That’s where this Creamy Caramel Apple Dip comes in. Only three ingredients (or even two), this dip comes together in less than 5 minutes. It’s creamy, slightly tangy, and with just the right amount of sweetness to balance a nice tart apple. Plus it’s much lower in sugar than regular caramel dip and offers a bit of protein to boot. Let’s just say that this dip deserves a regular place in your list of snack rotations. Your family will thank you.
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make this Caramel Apple Dip
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt– We used vanilla greek yogurt, but depending on how sweet you like your dip you can also use plain greek yogurt.
- Caramel Topping– Homemade or store-bought.
- Toffee Bits– We used the Heath Bits O’ Brickle English Toffee Bits.
How to Make Creamy Caramel Apple Dip:
- Combine the yogurt and the caramel sauce. In a medium sized bowl, stir together the yogurt and caramel sauce until thoroughly combined.
- Top with toffee bits. Put the dip in a serving bowl and top with toffee bits. If desired, you can also top with a swirl of extra caramel sauce.
- Serve. Serve with crisp apple slices. This dip is also delicious with bananas, grapes, and pears.
Tips & Suggestions
Instead of vanilla greek yogurt, you can use plain greek yogurt. Add caramel sauce to taste. You can also add a bit of vanilla extract! If you can’t find plain toffee bits, you can use regular Heath bits. You can also buy a chocolate toffee bar and give it a good chop. Or- leave it out altogether!
How long does Caramel Apple Dip last?
Store leftover caramel apple dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Keep in mind that the toffee bits will start to dissolve due to the moisture from the yogurt. It will still be yummy, but you might lose the crunch. You can also freeze leftovers in popsicle molds- Creamy Frozen Caramel Pops!
What kind of apples should I use with caramel dip?
We like to choose apples that are super crispy and on the tart side. Here are some good options:
- Granny Smith
- Pink Lady
More Delicious Fruit Dip Recipes:
Creamy Caramel Apple Dip
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt and caramel until blended.
- Sprinkle toffee bits on top and serve with your favorite sliced fruit. Enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie