This easy Lemon Fruit Dip is creamy, fluffy, and downright delicious. With just the right amount of sweetness to balance the bright lemon flavor, it’s a healthy, protein-packed snack when served with fresh fruit and crackers.
Why You’re Going to Love This Creamy Lemon Fruit Dip
We absolutely love fresh fruit at our house. And while we can all agree it is delicious all by itself, I actually really love serving it with fruit dip. Not only does it increase the overall deliciousness, but they get a serving of protein too! It makes for a healthy and filling snack that will totally tide everyone over until dinnertime.
This Lemon Fruit Dip is a favorite. For starters, it only calls for 4 basic ingredients. It couldn’t be faster or easier to make! And it’s straight up delicious. We keep it on hand for quick afternoon snacks, but have also taken it to potlucks and made it for company. It is super creamy, perfectly fluffy, not too sweet, and offers just the right amount of bright and citrusy lemon flavor. It’s the kind of dip that just keeps you coming back for more. And because it’s also healthy…. I am totally on board with that.
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Lemon Fruit Dip:
- Cream Cheese– We used regular cream cheese. Neufchatel also works great.
- Greek Yogurt– We used vanilla greek yogurt. You can also make it with plain greek yogurt, adding additional powdered sugar or honey to sweeten as desired.
- Powdered Sugar– Just a bit of powdered sugar adds the right amount of sweetness to balance the tangy lemon flavor.
- Lemon– You’ll use the juice and the zest to make sure the lemon flavor really shines in this dip!
How to Make Lemon Fruit Dip:
- Soften cream cheese. Make sure your cream cheese is room temperature. This will ensure that you get the super creamy, whipped texture that makes this dip so yummy. Add the powdered sugar and lemon zest and beat until smooth.
- Add yogurt. Add the yogurt and lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture.
- Beat until smooth. Beat until the dip is smooth and creamy, at least 1 minute.
- Chill. Chill until ready to serve. Top with fresh lemon zest if desired!
- Serve. Serve with fresh berries, grapes, apple slices, graham crackers, or vanilla wafers. Enjoy!
Tips & Suggestions
What should I serve with lemon fruit dip?
This mild, lemony dip is delicious with almost everything! Here are some of our favorites:
- Apple Slices
- Pineapple Chunks
- Pretzel Sticks
- Graham Crackers
- Pound Cake
- Angel Food Cake
- Nilla Wafers
- Shortbread Cookies
For a delicious creamy orange dip, substitute the lemon juice/zest for orange juice/zest! It almost tastes like an orange creamsicle. So good! You can also leave the juice and zest out, and substitute different flavors of yogurt like strawberry or blueberry.
How long does Lemon Fruit Dip last?
Leftover fruit dip should stay good for up to 5 days when stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
Looking for More Delicious Fruit Dip Recipes?
Creamy Lemon Fruit Dip
- In a medium mixing bowl, whip together softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon zest until smooth and creamy.
- Add Greek yogurt and lemon juice and blend until combined and smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You can top with more lemon zest as a garnish – it looks so pretty! Serve with fresh strawberries (my personal favorite), pineapple, sliced apples, or your favorite fresh fruit. Enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie