- 2 cup corn, frozen
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 medium lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- Set corn out or run under cold water until thawed.
- Chop tomato, onion, and cilantro; add all to a large bowl along with the thawed corn.
- Squeeze lime juice over the veggie mixture, stir, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Serve along with tortilla chips.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 245mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g