- 2 cup corn, frozen
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 medium lime
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- Set corn out or run under cold water until thawed.
- Chop tomato, onion, and cilantro; add all to a large bowl along with the thawed corn.
- Squeeze lime juice over the veggie mixture, stir, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Serve along with tortilla chips.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie