- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 stick string cheese
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Spread each slice of bread with almond butter.
- Rinse blueberries and add to 4 slices, then top with the remaining bread to form 4 sandwiches. Slice in half.
- Cut carrot and bell pepper into strips.
- Serve sandwiches along with cheese sticks, sliced vegetables, and Ranch for dipping.
Calories: 525kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 601mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 11g