- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium apple
- 4 cup sugar snap peas
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Lightly brush one side of each slice of bread with the olive oil.
- Place 1 slice of bread into the skillet, oiled side down.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese onto the bread then top with another slice, oiled side up.
- Cook until bread is golden brown and cheese has melted, flipping half way through.
- Repeat until all remaining ingredients have been used.
- Serve with apple slices and sugar snap peas on the side.