- 4 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 16 ounce turkey sausage
- 2 medium bell pepper, green
- 3 medium tomato, red
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cup, cubes watermelon
- Cook linguine as directed on package; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, slice sausage diagonally, chop bell peppers and tomatoes; set aside separately.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium. Add sausage and peppers. Cook for 5 minutes or until sausage is cooked through and peppers are crisp tender.
- Add chopped tomatoes; cover and simmer for 5-6 minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
- Add linguine, Parmesan cheese and salt to skillet. Stir to combine and heat through.
- Serve pasta with cubed watermelon on the side.
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 858mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g