- 2 medium pear
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 teaspoon mustard
- 2 ounce Brie cheese
- 2 medium cucumber
- 2 medium orange
- Thinly slice pears and cucumber.
- Add 1 slice of turkey to each of 4 slices of bread. Add 1/4 of pear slices, 1/2 teaspoon mustard, and 1/2 ounce of Brie to each. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Serve sandwiches with cucumber slices and orange wedges.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie