Turn French fries into a healthy treat for your kids with these 20 healthy baked fries made from all kinds of colorful veggies.
Have you ever had zucchini fries? How about avocado fries, green bean fries, parsnip fries, and butternut fries? The world of veggie fries is more varied and delicious than you might have imagined!
Contrary to their reputation, fries can be healthy, too. They don’t have to be drenched in oil and deep fried to be delicious. We’ve gathered up 10+ tasty homemade fry recipes that are baked, not fried, and filled with whole food nutrition for your kids. Enjoy!
Top 10 Healthy Baked Fries for Kids
Get your favorite dipper ready! These healthy baked fries come in a rainbow of colors and are rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber, too.
- Super Crispy Homemade French Fries
- Quick and Easy Freezer Fries
- Quick and Easy Zucchini Fries
- Sweet and Salty Butternut Squash Fries
- Green Bean Fries
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Fries
- Savory Fries made of Roasted Beets from Delightful Mom Food
- Easy Roasted Carrot Fries from Yummy Toddler Food
- Baked Avocado Fries
- Baked Parsnip Fries with Rosemary from Epicurious
Dipper Ideas for Homemade Fries
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie