This satisfying lunch wrap is full of flavor, chicken, and fresh crunchy vegetables, drizzled in creamy ranch and all wrapped up in a whole wheat tortilla.
Chicken Ranch WrapPrint Pin Rate
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 medium carrot
- 10 ounce cooked chicken
- 8 leaf outer lettuce
- Spread 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing onto each tortilla, leaving a 1/2″ around the border.
- Slice tomato, shred carrots, and drain chicken.
- Place chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, and carrots on the tortillas. Roll up tightly and cut in half.
- Serve wraps with tangerines on the side.