- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 30 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 15 ounce kidney beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup blackberries
- Chop onions and mince garlic; set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat, brown the turkey. Add onions and garlic; saute for 1-2 minutes. Add diced tomatoes. Drain corn, drain and rinse beans. Add to the pot. Stir to combine, then add the chili powder, mixing well. Heat until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- Serve chili topped with sliced green onions and shredded cheese, with blackberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie