- 2 medium sweet potato
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium banana
- 3 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup oats, dry
- Place sweet potatoes in a microwave safe dish; poke each a few times with a fork. Cook in the microwave on High for 6-8 minutes or until soft. Allow to cool before handling.
- Chop zucchini into large chunks.
- Purée cooked sweet potatoes in a blender; add zucchini, spinach, banana, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and oats. Blend well.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium.
- Pour batter by 1/8-cupfuls into the hot skillet. Heat until bubbly, then flip and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes until golden. Continue until all batter has been used.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie