- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 2 cup blueberries
- 2 medium carrot
- Toast bread. Spread each slice with 2 tablespoons cream cheese and 1 tablespoon jam.
- Peel carrots and slice into sticks.
- Serve toast with blueberries and carrot sticks on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie