- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 4 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Thinly slice mushrooms, dice cucumber, slice green onions, and separate oranges into segments.
- Add all salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl, along with the dressing; toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie