- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cup pineapple
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Add chicken, salsa and 1 cup of chopped pineapple to crockpot; cook on low for 4-6 hours, until chicken is no longer pink.
- Approximately 30 minutes before serving, make rice according to package directions.
- While rice cooks, cut zucchini into rounds.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; drizzle with olive oil. Add zucchini, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until it begins to brown.
- Serve chicken with rice, extra pineapple and zucchini.
Calories: 429kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 677mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 17g