- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 2 cup strawberries
- Pre-heat skillet or double-sided grill press.
- Using a lite, butter spread, cover grill side of 4 slices of bread, place on grill, top with cheese and slice of bread that has been spread with butter on grill side as well.
- Press sandwich together with grill press, cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve on platter with slices of zucchini, peppers and strawberries.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie