- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 2 cup strawberries
- Pre-heat skillet or double-sided grill press.
- Using a lite, butter spread, cover grill side of 4 slices of bread, place on grill, top with cheese and slice of bread that has been spread with butter on grill side as well.
- Press sandwich together with grill press, cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve on platter with slices of zucchini, peppers and strawberries.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 480mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g