- 8 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounce shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 cup corn, canned
- 1 1/2 cup green peas, frozen
- 4 fl oz cooking wine, white
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh
- 4 medium kiwi
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain, rinse, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season shrimp with 1/8 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and toss into hot skillet. Cook approximately 3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink, flipping over once halfway through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Dice zucchini. Add to the skillet along with the corn and the peas. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes, until lightly browned and the zucchini is crisp-tender.
- Add cooking wine and butter to skillet; toss all ingredients together to coat. Return shrimp to skillet until warm, approximately 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice, roughly torn basil leaves, and remaining salt and pepper.
- Serve over pasta with sliced kiwi on the side.
Calories: 565kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 152mg | Sodium: 657mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 18g