- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 medium banana
- Shred zucchini and squeeze with a paper towel to remove excess water. Preheat waffle iron.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together egg, milk, and Parmesan cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour and seasoning.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, stirring until well combined; fold in zucchini.
- Spray waffle with cooking spray. Add several tablespoons of batter to the hot iron and cook for 3-5 minutes, browning well. Repeat until all batter has been used. (Follow manufacturer’s instructions for best results.)
- Serve sliced bananas on the side.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 255mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g