Yogurt and Bananas with Honey ToastPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 toast plus 1/2 cup yogurt
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 2 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 4 medium banana
- Toast bread and top each slice with 1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- Use remaining honey and mix it with the plain yogurt.
- Slice bananas and add it to the yogurt. Serve together.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 233mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 42g