- 2 container (8 oz) Greek Yogurt
- 2 cup, frozen mixed berries, frozen
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 cup (1 NLEA serving) multigrain cereal
- 1/2 cup, slivered ALMONDS
- The night before servings, separate yogurt into single serve dishes (preferably in a large cup). Mix in 1/2 cup frozen berries. Drizzle with honey. Cover and allow to sit overnight in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, top yogurt and berry mixture with cereal and almonds. Enjoy!
Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 258mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 39g