- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup lentils, raw
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cup peaches, canned in own juice
- Cook quinoa and lentils according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, dice onion and bell pepper; slice tomatoes into quarters and chop green onions.
- Pour olive oil into a non-stick skillet and heat over medium heat; add onion and pepper and cook until tender.
- Add cooked lentils and quinoa to the skillet; stir to combine. Cook for five more minutes, then remove from heat.
- Stir in tomatoes, green onions, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle with walnuts before serving. Serve peaches on the side.
Calories: 436kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 161mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 16g