These savory Quinoa Pizza Muffins make a delicious lunch or great afterschool snack! Packed with plant based protein and yummy pizza flavors, your kids will love these.
Quinoa Pizza Muffins
- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 8 large egg
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin tin with cupcake wrappers or grease muffin tin well.
- Cook quinoa as directed on package. Meanwhile, chop onion, cherry tomatoes and olives; set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium. Cook onions for 2-3 minutes. Add tomatoes, olives and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add quinoa, veggies, cheese and salt; stir well to combine. Pour evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 30 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Cool muffins on a cooling rack. Enjoy!