Energy balls are a fun, tasty snack for kids that are packed with nutrient-dense ingredients. They’re portable, satisfying and the recipe options are almost endless! We’ve collected the ultimate energy ball roundup post with the best energy ball recipes on the internet.
Oatmeal Energy Balls
Think outside the bowl! Hearty, filling, whole grain oats add a chewy texture and hearty flavor to sweet energy balls. Try these recipes for sweet snacking on the go.
- No Bake Oatmeal Energy Balls Bless this Mess
- Banana Oat Energy Bites Recipe Diaries
- Steel Cut Oatmeal Energy Bites Together as a Family
- Oatmeal Energy Balls – One Batter, Four Mix-Ins The Worktop
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls Joy Food Sunshine
Fruity Energy Balls
Naturally-sweet fruit is a terrific source of under-consumed nutrients like potassium, fiber, Vitamin C, and folate. Plus, fruits add gorgeous color to your energy balls!
- Apple Cinnamon Energy Balls Super Healthy Kids
- Key Lime Energy Bites Super Healthy Kids
- Chocolate Cherry Energy Bites The Gunny Sack
- Berry Bliss Balls Dels Cooking Twist
- Mango Energy Bites Minimalist Baker
Coconut Energy Balls
Shredded coconut and virgin coconut oil gives a tropical flavor to the energy balls on this list. Take them to your next backyard potluck.
- Coconut Snowballs Super Healthy Kids
- Strawberry Coconut Energy Bites Spartan Life
- Tropical Coconut Energy Balls Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Pineapple Coconut Energy Balls Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Coconut Lemon Energy Balls The Endless Meal
Chocolate Energy Balls
Get your chocolate fix in a healthier, handheld bite with these decadent energy balls.
- No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Balls Sweet as Honey
- Chocolate No Bake Peanut Butter Balls Fit Food Finds
- Chocolate Almond Energy Bites Five Heart Home
- Sea Salt + Dark Chocolate Quinoa Energy Balls Simply Quinoa
- Double Chocolate Fudge Protein Bites Running with Spoons
5 Ingredient Energy Balls
Choose these recipes when you’re looking for kid-pleasing energy balls that are quick and simple to make. These bites are filled with plant-powered protein, too!
- Chia Seed Energy Bites Super Healthy Kids
- Trail Mix Energy Balls Yummy Mummy Kitchen
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites Chef Savvy
- No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Energy Bites Beaming Baker
- 5 Ingredient Energy Bites Chew Out Loud
Vegan Energy Balls
So many energy balls contain honey, which isn’t considered vegan. If you follow a 100% plant-based diet, you can still dive into the healthy energy ball recipes on this list:
- Popcorn Energy Bites One Green Planet
- Vanilla Almond Balls VNutrition and Wellness
- Cinnamon Energy Bites Running on Real Food
- Blueberry Energy Balls A Saucy Kitchen
- Strawberry Vanilla Bean Energy Balls Bakerita
Peanut Butter Energy Balls
Peanut butter lovers, unite! These delicious and portable bites will help you use up that Costco-sized jar of PB.
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Energy Bites Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Energy Balls Eat the Gains
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Energy Balls Simple Recipes
- Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls Fed + Fit
- Peanut Butter Banana Energy Bites Pumpkin n’ Spice
Pumpkin Energy Balls
Are you a “pumpkin-flavored-everything” kind of person? Try these warming, gently-spiced energy balls for a taste of fall all year round.
- Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Energy Balls The Healthy Maven
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Energy Bites Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls Delish
- Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Energy Balls Toasted Pine Nut
- Pumpkin Pie Cookie Dough Energy Balls With Salt and Wit
Date Energy Balls
Sticky, naturally-sweet Medjool dates help energy balls stick together and taste delicious! If you like the idea of whole food sweeteners, try the recipes on this list.
- Almond Butter Date Balls Super Healthy Kids
- Date Energy Balls Detoxinista
- No Bake Coconut Date Energy Bites The Coconut Mama
- Salted Date Brownie Energy Bites Ambitious Kitchen
- Puffed Quinoa Date Energy Balls Sugar Salted
Protein Energy Balls
These balanced bites give your kids a boost of protein. Add one to your kids’ lunchboxes or take some along for a replenishing after-sports snack.
- Protein Poppers Recipe Critic
- Protein Brownie Bites Lara Clevenger
- No Bake Protein-Packed Breakfast Energy Bites Ahead of Thyme
- Honey Nut Vanilla Protein Energy Bites No Spoon Necessary
- Peanut Butter Fudge Protein Energy Balls Super Healthy Kids
Dessert Energy Balls
Sometimes good nutrition can taste like dessert! Enjoy these sweet treat recipes that still provide your kids with a feel-good balance of healthy ingredients.
- Cookie Dough Energy Balls Pinch of Yum
- Carrot Cake Energy Bites Super Healthy Kids
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Energy Bites Berry Nourished
- No Bake Chocolate Brownie Energy Balls Joyful Healthy Eats
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Bites Evolving Table
Holiday Energy Balls
‘Tis the season for festive, party-ready energy balls. Impress your guests with these cute, yummy, better-for-you treats.
- Holiday Energy Bites Super Healthy Kids
- Ginger Cookie Healthy Energy Balls Well Plated
- Candy Cane Cocoa Powerballs Clean Eats and Treats
- Cranberry Orange Energy Balls Julie’s Eats and Treats
- No-Bake Holiday Energy Balls North South Blonde
Which ones will you try?
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie