- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cup sliced mushrooms, white
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 2 large naan
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium pear
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Slice onion and mushrooms; halve tomatoes and coarsely chop spinach.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan. Add onion and mushrooms; cook approximately 10 minutes until onion begins to caramelize, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Spread sauce evenly onto each Naan bread.
- Add cooked onion and mushrooms, tomatoes, and spinach. Sprinkle on feta and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until crust becomes golden.
- Serve with sliced pears on the side.
Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 1030mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 27g