Try this fun and simple fall food art to delight your kids! No special tools required.
Turkey Time Lunchbox
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Cut bread into large circles, using as much of each slice as possible. Slice bell peppers.
- Add turkey to bread, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Place pepper slices around the top portion of each sandwich for the turkey’s feathers; use scraps to make the face.
- Place hummus into a separate container for dipping; serve oranges on the side.