- 4 medium carrot
- 2 cup pineapple
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- Peel and chop carrots and steam in a steamer or in the microwave for 8 minutes.
- Drain pineapple and combine pineapple juice, cornstarch, cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter in a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and stir until thick, about 2-3 minutes.
- Combine steamed carrots, pineapple chunks, and sauce in a bowl, and stir until combined.
Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 45mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g