- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 medium lime
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 1 medium banana
- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Slice the cucumber in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds by gently scraping a spoon down the center.
- Peel the lime and add to a high-powered blender, along with the other ingredients.
- Blend on high until smooth, adding ice if desired until the preferred consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 119mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g