- 8 regular taco shells
- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 4 ounce colby-jack cheese
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cup grapes
- Julienne the carrot, shred the lettuce and cheese (if needed), slice the avocado, and chop the spinach. Set all aside separately.
- Preheat the oven and cook the taco shells according to the directions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat; spray with cooking spray, then add the meat and seasonings. Cook until no longer pink, stirring frequently to crumble.
- Drain any excess grease from the skillet, then stir in the canned tomatoes; cook for 1-2 minutes longer.
- Stuff taco shells with meat and toppings as desired. Serve grapes on the side.
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 329mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g