- 1 cup, sliced strawberries
- 4 cup spinach
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup, chopped pecans
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 16 cracker crackers, wheat, low salt
- Slice strawberries in half then add to a large mixing bowl with spinach, lettuce, blueberries, pecans and shelled edamame.
- Whisk in a small bowl, honey, cinnamon, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper (you may want to start with only 1/4 tsp each of the salt and pepper and then add more if desired).
- Pour dressing over salad, toss to coat. Serve with crackers.
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 454mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 16g