- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Peel cucumbers (if desired) and cut them into 1-inch thick slices; scoop out center portion, removing the seeds. Cut tomatoes in half. Set aside separately.
- In a small mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, dressing mix, salt, and pepper.
- Use a small spoon or piping bag to fill the cucumbers with the cream cheese mixture.
- Add a tomato half to the top of each cucumber.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for later.
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 252mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g