- 6 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 cup cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 medium orange
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring broth to a boil.
- Chop the onion and mince garlic; add to broth. Reduce heat and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in spinach; cook for 2 minutes more until wilted.
- Add the milk, cream cheese, salt, and pepper; stir until cheese is melted.
- Drain linguine and place in a serving bowl. Add sauce and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses; toss again.
- Serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 393mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g