Slow Cooker Good-for-Your-Eyes SoupPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
- 8 medium carrot
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 medium orange
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium orange
- 6 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing, light
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Peel and chop carrots, chop onion, and juice one orange.
- Place all ingredients for the soup into a crockpot (using just the juice from the orange).
- Cook for 4 hours on high or for 6-7 hours on low. Then, use an immersion blender to purée until smooth.
- While soup is cooking, peel the remaining two oranges, splitting them into wedges.
- Add orange wedges, spinach, and dressing to a large bowl and toss until well mixed.
- Serve soup with salad and rolls on the side.