- 1 pound beef roast
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 cup broccoli, florets
- Add beef, broth, soy sauce, maple syrup, ginger, red bell pepper, sesame oil, and garlic to the slow cooker. Note: Do not add the corn starch or broccoli at this point. Give it all a quick stir, cover, and cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- Once the meat is cooked, add the corn starch and broccoli. Stir and let cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- When the sauce has thickened to your liking, serve over whole grain rice or noodles.