- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 2 cup blueberries
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add oats and honey; stir continuously for 3-4 minutes until oats are toasty.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a large plate or cookie sheet to cool.
- Add ingredients to serving bowls, or layer in tall glasses or parfait cups if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 89mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 24g