- 4 large egg
- 2 cup grapes
- 4 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 stick string cheese
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- Hard boil eggs by adding to cool water in a pan. Slowly bring water to a boil over medium heat. Once the water is boiling, cover and remove pan from heat. Let sit for 12 minutes. Drain hot water and run cold water over eggs to stop the cooking. Once cool to the touch, peel the shells and allow to cool completely.
- All ingredients can be placed into separate containers or inside a Bento Box or similar lunchbox container. Be sure that the eggs have fully cooled before sealing them into a lunchbox.