- 1 cup, sliced strawberries
- 1 cup pineapple
- 4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup granola
- 1 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- Slice strawberries and cut pineapple into chunks.
- Layer a tall glass with strawberries, pineapple, yogurt, and granola. Repeat layers and top with a tangerine wedge and a sprinkling of coconut.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 329kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 148mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 24g