This banana pudding has no added sugar, and it tastes bananaliscious! Bananas are a fabulous addition to your families diet. Bananas are:
- A great source of Vitamin B (Great for energy!)
- A great source of Vitamin C (Great for Immunity!)
- The potassium and fiber in bananas provide cardiovascular protection!
I didn’t realize how easy homemade pudding was! In fact, I had always relied on the Instant pudding packets for the sweet treat, with all it’s added chemicals, preservatives, sugar, and colors. Our Homemade Banana Pudding recipe was simple!
Our three step process was : Blend, warm, and chill~!
We added some gold coins (although these do have sprinkles, thus they have sugar) but it’s totally optional. We sprinkled some banana slices with gold sprinkles and froze them. We topped our sugar free banana pudding with our gold coins.
After the banana pudding chills in the fridge for an hour or so, it’s thick and creamy and perfect for eating!
Drizzle some Honey for some extra golden goodness!
- 2 cups milk
- 2 bannas
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until super smooth.
- Pour into a saucepan and warm over medium heat, till barely boiling.
- Turn down the heat, and stir constantly until pudding begins to thicken and stick to your spoon.
- Pour into a bowl and chill until ready to eat, or at least 1-3 hours.