- 4 medium apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 wooden skewers
- Grate one apple. Peel carrots; grate one of the carrots, and cut the remaining into sticks.
- Lay out tortillas, spread with peanut butter, then layer with shredded carrots and apples. Roll up, and chill in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Slice into 1 1/2 inch pieces and skewer to hold together.
- Serve with remaining apples and carrot sticks.
Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 288mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 24g