- 2 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 large egg
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup pieces turkey bacon
- 2 medium banana
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pancake ingredients together till thoroughly combined. (If you would like, you can add a little caramel flavoring or maple syrup to your batter.)
- Pour batter into a non-stick 12 cup mini muffin tin that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Fill about 3/4 way up.
- Top each muffin with blueberries.
- Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with warmed maple syrup, turkey bacon, and bananas.
Calories: 495kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 561mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 29g