- 3 1/2 cup water
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 medium banana
- Add water and salt (if desired) to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Stir in oats, then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir in almond milk, then divide equally among four bowls.
- Top each serving with peanut butter and sliced bananas.
Calories: 462kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 199mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 9g