- 3 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 cup hummus
- 1/2 cup black olives, canned
- Cut 2 peppers into slices.
- Cut the third pepper along the top, removing the seeds and core. This will be the octopus body.
- Place the body, open-side down, onto a plate of hummus; add eight pepper slices around it as tentacles.
- Slice olives. Dab a bit of hummus onto 2 olive slices and stick them to the pepper for eyes.
- Serve octopus with remaining pepper slices and olives on the side.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 441mg | Fiber: 6g