- 2 cup oats, dry
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Toss oats, walnuts, coconut, almonds, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla until well blended
- Add liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and stir to thoroughly coat.
- Pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread out into an even layer.
- Bake for 15-30 minutes until golden brown, stirring occasionally and watching carefully so it does not burn.
- Cool completely before serving.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 81mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g