- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 tablespoon almond butter
- 4 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium apple
- 2 cup yogurt, plain
- Remove crust from bread, then flatten with a rolling pin. Spread 1/2 tablespoon each, of nut butter and fruit spread onto a slice of bread, roll up like sushi.
- Repeat on all bread. Slice into sushi-like pieces…toothpics may need to be used to hold together, but be sure all family members know they are there!
- Serve with 1 cup shredded lettuce topped with 1/2 cup diced apples as well as a 1/2 cup yogurt.