- 4 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 2 cup corn, frozen
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne or red pepper
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and rinse, then add to a large baking dish.
- Drizzle pasta with oil and season with salt.
- Drain and rinse beans. Add beans, corn, cumin, garlic powder, and cayenne; toss.
- Pour in milk and sprinkle with cheese; mix well.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- While baking, dice tomato and avocado to use as toppings. Serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 566kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 680mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 11g