- 14 1/2 ounce macaroni pasta, whole-wheat, dry
- 3/4 each onion, sweet
- 4 medium carrot
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 2 fruit MANGO, FRESH
- 1 medium cucumber
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners into muffin pan.
- Prepare macaroni as directed on package.
- Chop onion, carrots, and broccoli, and toss into food processor. Blend until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cheddar, mozzarella, egg, melted butter, and olive oil. Add cooked macaroni, puréed veggies, and half the bread crumbs. Stir until just combined.
- Fill each muffin cup with an even amount of macaroni mixture. Sprinkle the remaining bread crumbs over the tops of the muffins.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tops begin to brown and crisp.
- Serve with mango and cucumber slices.
Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 201mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g