- 4 large egg
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 medium clementine
- 6 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- Hard-boil eggs, then cool, peel, and chop.
- Shred lettuce (if needed) and dice turkey.
- Peel clementines; separate into segments, then cut segments in half.
- Toss all ingredients together and top with your favorite dressing.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 250mg | Sodium: 1048mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g