- 2 medium apple
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/2 cup grapes
- Slice apples into quarters lengthwise and remove the core section. Spread almond butter on one side of each apple quarter. Place 2 quarters onto a serving platter in the shape of a ladybug with the almond butter side facing toward the center.
- Dab a small amount of almond butter onto the apples so raisins will stick, serving as the black spots on the ladybug.
- Halve the grapes. Use almond butter to attach 1 grape half as the head.
- Serve immediately with any remaining ingredients on the side.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g