- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 3 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/8 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 2 cup, sliced strawberries
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, flaxseed, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, egg, vanilla, half the honey (3 Tablespoons), and oil. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot skillet for each pancake. Cook each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Continue until all batter has been used.
- Serve pancakes topped with sliced strawberries, and drizzle with remaining honey.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 570mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 17g