Garden Salad with Hard Boiled EggPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 large egg
- 12 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 8 tablespoon caesar salad dressing
- 4 medium apple
- 4 serving crackers, Triscuit
- Bring a pot of water to a boil on the stove. Gently add eggs. Bring back to a low boil and cook for 10-15 minutes. Place eggs immediately in an ice bath.
- While the eggs are cooking, chop lettuce and all other vegetables.
- Combine all vegetables and top with walnuts and chopped or crumbled hard boiled eggs. Or serve the eggs on the side, if preferred.
- Serve with dressing, apple wedges and crackers on the side.
Calories: 488kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 187mg | Sodium: 678mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 35g