- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 cup cornmeal, yellow
- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 4 ounce ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup, chunks pineapple, canned in 100% juice
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 4 tablespoon caesar salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Brush oil onto large baking sheet then sprinkle with corn meal.
- Roll out dough and transfer to baking sheet. Spread ricotta cheese over pizza dough. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan.
- Chop broccoli and red pepper; shred carrots. Cut pineapple chunks into smaller pieces. Add these to the pizza; top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is brown and crispy.
- Dice tomato; toss with lettuce and dressing. Serve salad with pizza.
Calories: 604kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 1222mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 17g