- 2 medium apple
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 2 cup pineapple
- 2 cup, cubes cantaloupe
- Dice apples and celery.
- Mix apples, celery, and raisins in crunchy peanut butter and spread on toasted English muffins.
- Top with alfalfa sprouts (or lettuce).
- Serve with fruit.
Calories: 595kcal | Carbohydrates: 82g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 432mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 45g